- Three Takeaways: Patriots Blow Out DolphinsPosted 2 days ago
- Three Takeaways: Pats Rally Past ChargersPosted 1 week ago
- Three Takeaways: Patriots Lose to PackersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Three Takeaways: Pats Beat BroncosPosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Offense is on FirePosted 2 months ago
- Patriots Beat Bills, Take Over First PlacePosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Report CardPosted 6 months ago
- Bruins Part Ways With ThorntonPosted 6 months ago
- Report: Iginla working on two-year deal with B’sPosted 6 months ago
- Sizemore making a comebackPosted 7 months ago
“Gronk Flakes” Coming to a Supermarket Near You?
- Updated: September 21, 2012
It appears Rob Gronkowski is following in the footsteps of another football phenom, Doug Flutie. If you don’t remember, back in 1998, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes named a special edition “Flutie Flakes” after him and now it appears that “Gronk Flakes” are hitting the shelves too. A portion of the proceeds of Flutie Flakes went to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
In a press conference on Tuesday, Rob Gronkowski announced that a portion of proceeds with benefit the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation. Gronk Flakes will be sold across New England in Stop & Shop.