- Tourney Bound: HarvardPosted 20 hours ago
- Bruins Red-Hot at the Olympic BreakPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking Down the Bruins’ Winning StreakPosted 1 month ago
- Why the Patriots Lost the AFC ChampionshipPosted 2 months ago
- Blount Running Wild For PatriotsPosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Update: Krug Breaks OutPosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Update: Dealing With Seidenberg’s InjuryPosted 2 months ago
- A Suspension, Injuries and More WinsPosted 3 months ago
- Bruins Enter December As Best in EastPosted 3 months ago
- UMass Cracks Top 25Posted 4 months ago
“Gronk Flakes” Coming to a Supermarket Near You?
- Updated: September 21, 2012
It appears Rob Gronkowski is following in the footsteps of another football phenom, Doug Flutie. If you don’t remember, back in 1998, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes named a special edition “Flutie Flakes” after him and now it appears that “Gronk Flakes” are hitting the shelves too. A portion of the proceeds of Flutie Flakes went to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
In a press conference on Tuesday, Rob Gronkowski announced that a portion of proceeds with benefit the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation. Gronk Flakes will be sold across New England in Stop & Shop.