- A Suspension, Injuries and More WinsPosted 17 hours ago
- Bruins Enter December As Best in EastPosted 1 week ago
- UMass Cracks Top 25Posted 2 weeks ago
- Bruins Showing Flair for the DramaticPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rask Keeps Up Stellar Play For BruinsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Four Takeaways From Bruins’ Win Over LightningPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bruins Prepare For Seguin’s Return to BostonPosted 1 month ago
- Red Sox Lose Game 3 on Obstruction CallPosted 1 month ago
- Red Sox Fall Apart Late in Game 2Posted 2 months ago
- Red Sox Roll in Game 1 of World SeriesPosted 2 months ago
“Gronk Flakes” Coming to a Supermarket Near You?
- Updated: September 21, 2012
It appears Rob Gronkowski is following in the footsteps of another football phenom, Doug Flutie. If you don’t remember, back in 1998, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes named a special edition “Flutie Flakes” after him and now it appears that “Gronk Flakes” are hitting the shelves too. A portion of the proceeds of Flutie Flakes went to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
In a press conference on Tuesday, Rob Gronkowski announced that a portion of proceeds with benefit the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation. Gronk Flakes will be sold across New England in Stop & Shop.