- Bruins Report CardPosted 1 month ago
- Bruins Part Ways With ThorntonPosted 1 month ago
- Report: Iginla working on two-year deal with B’sPosted 1 month ago
- Sizemore making a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Shut Out by Habs in Game 6Posted 2 months ago
- Bruins Push Canadiens to the BrinkPosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Breakdown: B’s Rally in Game 2Posted 3 months ago
- Bruins Respond in Game 2Posted 3 months ago
- Series Preview: Bruins vs Red WingsPosted 3 months ago
- UConn’s Improbable Run to the TitlePosted 4 months ago
“Gronk Flakes” Coming to a Supermarket Near You?
- Updated: September 21, 2012
It appears Rob Gronkowski is following in the footsteps of another football phenom, Doug Flutie. If you don’t remember, back in 1998, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes named a special edition “Flutie Flakes” after him and now it appears that “Gronk Flakes” are hitting the shelves too. A portion of the proceeds of Flutie Flakes went to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
In a press conference on Tuesday, Rob Gronkowski announced that a portion of proceeds with benefit the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation. Gronk Flakes will be sold across New England in Stop & Shop.