- Bruins Respond in Game 2Posted 1 day ago
- Series Preview: Bruins vs Red WingsPosted 1 week ago
- UConn’s Improbable Run to the TitlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bruins Breakdown: Best in the EastPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bruins Breakdown: B’s Stay Red-HotPosted 3 weeks ago
- 12 in a Row: Breaking Down the Bruins’ StreakPosted 1 month ago
- UConn Advances To Sweet 16Posted 1 month ago
- Four New England Teams in the NCAA TournamentPosted 1 month ago
- Tourney Bound: HarvardPosted 1 month ago
- Bruins Red-Hot at the Olympic BreakPosted 2 months ago
“Gronk Flakes” Coming to a Supermarket Near You?
- Updated: September 21, 2012
It appears Rob Gronkowski is following in the footsteps of another football phenom, Doug Flutie. If you don’t remember, back in 1998, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes named a special edition “Flutie Flakes” after him and now it appears that “Gronk Flakes” are hitting the shelves too. A portion of the proceeds of Flutie Flakes went to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
In a press conference on Tuesday, Rob Gronkowski announced that a portion of proceeds with benefit the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation. Gronk Flakes will be sold across New England in Stop & Shop.