- Bruins Red-Hot at the Olympic BreakPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking Down the Bruins’ Winning StreakPosted 1 month ago
- Why the Patriots Lost the AFC ChampionshipPosted 2 months ago
- Blount Running Wild For PatriotsPosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Update: Krug Breaks OutPosted 2 months ago
- Bruins Update: Dealing With Seidenberg’s InjuryPosted 2 months ago
- A Suspension, Injuries and More WinsPosted 3 months ago
- Bruins Enter December As Best in EastPosted 3 months ago
- UMass Cracks Top 25Posted 3 months ago
- Bruins Showing Flair for the DramaticPosted 3 months ago
Patriots Players Have Fun in the Sun at Kraft’s Annual BBQ
- Updated: September 3, 2012
I’m guessing my invite merely got lost in the mail, because I don’t recall being invited to this year’s annual BBQ, Mr. Kraft. I’ll give you a pass on this one, but I was at the Cape just a few miles away this weekend and I am a tad disappointed I missed out on all the fun…so: my invite better make it to my mailbox next year!
The Patriots enjoyed a little R&R before on captivating (and quiet) Cape Cod, courtesy of Bob Kraft this lovely Labor Day weekend. Players who attended Kraft’s annual BBQ included Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady, Matthew Slater, Chandler Jones, Kyle Arrington, Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Ryan Mallett, Patrick Chung, Aaron Hernandez, Vince Wilfork, and Brandon Spikes, who all seemed to enjoy some fun in the sun and sand.
The Patricks kick off their regular season schedule this Sunday when they take on the Tennessee Titans at LP Field. Kickoff is at 1 p.m. EDT. It will be broadcast nationally on CBS, and locally (in Boston) on WBZ Channel 4.
Check out the pictures of the BBQ:
All photos courtesy of the New England Patriots official Facebook page.