- Three Takeaways: Patriots Heading to Super BowlPosted 1 week ago
- Three Takeaways: Patriots Rally Past RavensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Three Takeaways: Patriots Sneak Past JetsPosted 1 month ago
- Three Takeaways: Patriots Blow Out DolphinsPosted 1 month ago
- Three Takeaways: Pats Rally Past ChargersPosted 2 months ago
The New England Sports Journal delivers the most interesting and up-to-date news, scores and more about the sports you’re a fan of. Founded in 2012, NESJ offers engaging, informative and entertaining sports news about the Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots and more from an independently owned and operated source.
- Erika Leigh is the Editor-in-Chief and founder of The New England Sports Journal. Erika has previously worked as a freelance journalist and reporter, with a passion for sports and news. Erika has written for many other media including SB Nation, Hooked on Hockey Magazine, and Lucky Magazine. She previously was the host on FanFeedr HotTakes. Erika is a regular weekly guest on The Pete Sheppard Show on AM 1510 NBC Sports Boston, hosts “Around the League” on WHYN NewsTalk 560 AM in Springfield, Mass. and has appeared on many other sports shows as a guest including WEEI, WATD, Fox Sports Maine, WCCH 103.5 FM (Holyoke, Mass.) and more. Erika’s favorite treat is Coffee Oreo frozen yogurt from the Sundae School on Cape Cod and the Red Sox first World Series win in 86 years came on her birthday, October 27, in 2004. Follow Erika on Twitter: @_ErikaLeigh
Chris Maza is a writer based out of the greater Springfield area in Massachusetts. He has been published throughout the East Coast, including Massachusetts, Vermont, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Chris is currently an assistant editor at Reminder Publications, as well as a contributing writer for the Daily Hampshire Gazette and the Berkshire Eagle. He also covers the Springfield Falcons and college hockey for Examiner.com. Previously, Chris served as assistant sports editor of the Bennington Banner in Vermont, staff sports writer for the Sentinel and Enterprise in North-Central Massachusetts, sports correspondent for The Republican, Western Massachusetts regional sports correspondent for CoachesAid.com and was a contributing writer for A10collegehoops.com. Follow Chris on Twitter: @mazasmusings
Brian Willwerth, Contributor
Brian Willwerth is excited to be part of the NESJ team, where he’ll be covering the Boston Bruins and more! Brian is from Weymouth, Mass., graduated from BU with a degree in broadcast journalism and is currently a producer at NECN. Follow Brian on Twitter @BriWillwerth
Marikate is currently a sophomore at Suffolk University in Boston, studying Broadcast Journalism. She is a sports writer for The Suffolk Voice- Suffolk’s online news publication- where she writes game recaps, feature stories and analysis. Marikate is the former Red Sox intern for NESJ and occasionally contributes to the publication. @marikatem39.