This year the big sales extravaganza takes place on November 23, 2018, when you can be sure the nbpostgazette team will be on hand to bring you the best tennis racquet for intermediate player deals.
With multiple tennis racquet for intermediate player models available, choosing which tennis racquet for intermediate player is right for you can leave your head in a spin. That’s why we’ve provided a rundown on all of the different available models below.
If you just want a really quick summary it’s this:
You’ll find everything covered from the top-end Pickleball Paddle – Graphite Pickleball Racket Honeycomb Composite Core Pickleball Paddle Set Ultra Cushion Grip Low Profile Edge Bundle Graphite Pickleball Paddles Racquet to the more modest (but still very capable) Ping Pong Paddle JT-700 with Killer Spin + Case for Free on this page. Whichever one you’re after, you’ll find the best tennis racquet for intermediate player deals below, and hopefully even better deals as Black Friday approaches.
So here is our list of The 10 Best tennis racquet for intermediate player
1. Pickleball Paddle – Graphite Pickleball Racket Honeycomb Composite Core Pickleball Paddle Set Ultra Cushion Grip Low Profile Edge Bundle Graphite Pickleball Paddles Racquet
PERFECT SET FOR BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS Amarey Graphite Paddle was designed to be awesome pickleball paddle for both beginners and players ready to take their game to the next level. GRAPHITE FACE With the same thickness as a fingernail, Amarey pickleball paddle’s graphite cover provides a firm, long-lasting paddle surface for perfect accuracy.
- The graphite surface is mechanically bonded to the polymer honeycomb core for a b yet flexible panel structure, providing consistent lobs, dinks, and volleys
- BALANCED LIGHTWEIGHT EXTRA COMFORT ERGONOMIC GRIP With a lightweight of 8 OZ, Amarey pickleball paddle strikes the perfect balance between great gameplay, control, power, and maneuverability
- This pickleball racket is noticeably lighter than any wood paddle, ball comes off the racket face with power and control
- USAPA/IFP APPROVED FOR TOURNAMENT PLAYThis pickleball paddle is excellent for beginners to intermediate players
2. Ping Pong Paddle JT-700 with Killer Spin + Case for Free
By Sport Game Pro
#1 CHOICE FOR KILLER SPIN PLAY
- New on the market Ping Pong Paddle SPGM Pro Hornet Series
- Excellent stylish and colorful designs
- Sting like a hornet with your new table tennis bat.
- High-quality 5-ply pure wood FL handle
- Excellent price-performance ratio
3. Wilson Federer Adult Strung Tennis Racket
Excellent for those new to tennis, will play a few times a year and are looking to have fun. Starter player rackets are light, powerful and ready to hit the court.
- Wilson continues its heritage of takedown frames with the Federer Adult Racket. Made with the consumer in mind, its 11.
- Headsize: 110 in/710 cm.
- Strung weight: 11.5 oz/326 g.
- String Pattern: 16×19.
- Length: 27 in / 69 cm.
4. Spinshot-Player Tennis Ball Machine with Phone Remote Supported
Spinshot-Player is the most advanced battery operated portable tennis ball machine in the world. Revolutionary design can customize your drills and program height, direction, spin, speed for each of 6 sequential shot and then save that into your personalized drill.
- Easy programming, you can make 2-line drill at any width and any height
- You can make vertical oscillation with combined horizontal oscillation, or whatever oscillation mode you want to play with
- All these can be made on your phone and saved into the machine
- Next time when using the machine, just press the drill-x button, you can start your game
- The Player Model was developed to be incredibly user-friendly and can be operated by even the youngest of players
5. Killerspin JET500 Table Tennis Paddle – A Perfect Ping Pong Combination of Power and Finesse for Intermediate Players
The Killerspin JET500 table tennis racket is a model of balanced speed and control with a high-quality wood blade and ITTF-approved competition rubbers. The meticulously engineered blade is made of 5 layers of premium wood at a 6.
- The Killerspin JET500 table tennis racket is a model of balanced speed and control with a high-quality wood blade and ITTF-approved competition rubbers. The JET500 is perfect for the true all-around player, as it promotes an equalized game of spin, speed and control to allow you to utilize each aspect as you adapt to different competitor play styles and develop the various skill sets needed to dominate your opponents.
- Sporting the thickest blade in the Killerspin JET series at 6.7 millimeter, the JET500 produces extra power over its predecessors while maintaining a high degree of control.
- The JET500 comes with Killerspin’s celebrated Nitrx-4Z rubber. Nitrx-4Z is a high-tension, ITTF-approved rubber for increased spin and power.
- In order to adapt to multiple opponent play styles, a versatile game is needed. The JET500 provides you the framework for overcoming any type of challenger.
- The flared handle of the JET500 is designed to provide superior grip regardless of hand size. Adjust your grip up or down on the handle to find your sweet spot.
6. HEAD Ti.S6 STRUNG with COVER Tennis Racquet
The Ti S6 is the world’s best selling tennis racquet ever. That can be said about only one racquet and this is it; and it says it all.
- It has gotten the best reviews from many tennis magazines
- It is for Intermediate (2
- 5 to 3
- 5) players
- It is titanium reinforced for additional stability; this is needed to control the large sweet spot
7. HEAD Ti.S6 Strung Tennis Racquet (Strung)
Titanium graphite construction; ultra light swing weight maximizes maneuverability; super oversized HEAD for a maximum sweet spot; for players with a short compact swing; one of the best selling racquets of all time. .
8. Wilson Federer Junior Tennis Racquet
Follow in the footsteps of a tennis legend with the Federer Junior Tennis Racquet, a junior recreational racket perfect for aspiring youths looking to break into the sport and develop their game. Boasting a responsive, lightweight feel with an aerodynamic frame for a comfortable swing, this racket is an excellent choice for young players as they learn the fundamentals of the sport.
9. Babolat 2018 Pure Strike 98 (16×19) – Strung with Cover – Tennis Racquet
For aggressive ball strikers looking to control the court with power and spin, the all new Babolat Pure Strike 16×19 represents a very attractive option. The new Pure Strike line replaces the previous AeroStorm models and features an all new design.
- The 98 square inch head size ensures the maximum in precision and responsiveness
- Babolat’s new X-Sider technology enlarges the sweet spot by 10%, yielding increased forgiveness on off center shots
- The variable 21/23/21mm beam width of this frame’s Evo Beam design decreases torque on ball contact and increases the responsiveness of the frame
- The Response Woofer grommet system now includes PEBAX material injected into the grommets and bumper, adding additional power
- The racquets 10
10. Wilson Federer Team 105 Tennis Racquet (Pre-Strung)
The Federer Team 105 offers a phenomenal level of playability to beginner and intermediate level players. .
Hope this list of the best tennis racquet for intermediate player will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125