This year the big sales extravaganza takes place on November 27, 2018, when you can be sure the newenglandsportsjournal team will be on hand to bring you the best wooden lacrosse shaft deals.
With multiple wooden lacrosse shaft models available, choosing which wooden lacrosse shaft is right for you can leave your head in a spin. That’s why we’ve provided a rundown on all of the different available models below.
If you just want a really quick summary it’s this:
You’ll find everything covered from the top-end Burd Wood Works Hickory Lacrosse Attack Shaft to the more modest (but still very capable) RipWood Solid Wood (Ash) Attack Lacrosse Shaft/Stick (Made by Hand in The USA) with Jimalax End Cap on this page. Whichever one you’re after, you’ll find the best wooden lacrosse shaft deals below, and hopefully even better deals as Black Friday approaches.
So here is our list of The 10 Best wooden lacrosse shaft
1. Burd Wood Works Hickory Lacrosse Attack Shaft
By Burd Wood Works
Our Attack Shafts are hand-crafted from the finest quality kiln dried hickory available. The hickory is hand picked to assure quality & prevent imperfections and kiln dried to prevent warping.
- Our Wood Lacrosse Shafts are a quality shaft that will hold up to the punishment the game places on Lacrosse Equipment
- The shafts are hex-cut to fit all makes of heads and come with a head mounting screw
- We do not put a finish on our products as we feel it is not necessary
- In the natural process of using your shaft the oils from your hands will bring out the natural color of the wood and give it a personality of it’s own
- However, if you want to finish your shaft with paint, stain, varnish or polyurethane it will not affect the warranty
2. RipWood Solid Wood (Ash) Attack Lacrosse Shaft/Stick (Made by Hand in The USA) with Jimalax End Cap
By RipWood Lacrosse
This handmade solid wood ash lacrosse shaft comes with a gloss outer coat and a heat treated finish. Heat treating is a low soot oven that caramelizes the hard grain lines to produce a warm artistic appearance to each shaft.
3. RipWood “USA Wood Lacrosse Shaft – Red, White & Blue Wood Attack Lacrosse Shaft/Stick / Handle – Solid ash, Hand Made in The USA, Includes Jimalax End Cap
Introduce the feel of old school solid ash to your game with this patriotic wood lacrosse shaft. Know your opponent will fear your checks.
- Pay attention to how the lower balance point gives you more control of the ball
- And know you are supporting a “made in the USA” craftsman
- Andy hand makes each lacrosse shaft / lacrosse handle and applies red, white and blue stain to create the USA shaft
- Each shaft is finished with a protective gloss outer coat and heat treated for a warm artistic finish
- Legal for field, box and indoor lacrosse
4. Lacrosse Shaft, Stick, Handle: Blackfeet Solid Ash Wood Attack BOX LAX SHAFT – Natural …
By Blackfeet Lacrosse
Blackfeet Lacrosse makes competitive Solid Wood Lacrosse Shafts for men and women of all ages including just starters because we love nature and what real wood means to this sport. We say competitive because we deliver strong flexible woods in weights that perform.
- You want it light and strong and our woods are all that
- We provide the strongest to the lightest shafts on the market, all in solid wood
- “Our White Ash all comes from within 100 miles south and east of Corry PA and Jamestown NY
- This area is known for the best White Ash in the world
- It is relatively light but very strong
5. The TWIG | 32″ Wooden Lacrosse Stick – Bootlace – By Skaggs Woodworks
By The Twig | Skaggs Woodworks
Mini sticks are conveniently sized and can be taken on the go easily. A mini stick is great for a young payer.
- It allows them to learn the game and develop their stick skills with a stick that fits them
- As they grow they can keep their first stick and it will act as a great way to remember their time spent learning about this great game
- This stick measures 32 inches
6. Rembrandt Charms Two-Tone Sterling Silver Lacrosse Charm on a Sterling Silver 16, 18 or 20 inch Rope, Box or Curb Chain Necklace
By Rembrandt Charms
Rembrandt Charms Two-Tone Sterling Silver Lacrosse Charm. This charm comes on a high quality 16, 18 or 20 inch sterling silver box, rope or curb style chain depending on the version selected.
- Rembrandt Charms are timeless collectibles that capture memories, events, special occasions or emotions
- Each charm tells a story
- Rembrandt Charms has been designing and handcrafting charms in the United States for over 45 years
7. Blackfeet Lacrosse Mini Stick Traditional strung Pita Pocket Brown Leather – White Head with Natural Handle
By Blackfeet Lacrosse
Blackfeet Mini Sticks are a true delight. Our 2 leather Pita-pockets are hand strung using 2 wide leathers and six strings.
- Each pocket is carefully strung just like a game pocket for repeated accuracy, ball control, real training & competition
- These pockets deliver like the real thing – and do not require adjustment
- Handles are solid Ash with our exclusive Brazilian Cherry or Maple buttend applied with mortise and tenon joinery
- Stain colors include Natural, Espresso, Black Cherry and White Wash
- Handles are hand sanded and professionally finished for a look and feel that is a joy to use and own
8. RipWood Royal Blue-Orange-Royal Blue Wood Attack Lacrosse Shaft/Stick / Handle – Solid Ash, Hand Made in The USA, Includes a Jimalax End Cap
Andy applies the royal blue and orange stain by hand. Comes with a Jimalax end cap proudly made in the USA.
9. RipWood “Navy and Gold Wood Attack Lacrosse Shaft/Stick / Handle – Solid Ash, Hand Made in The USA, Includes a Jimalax End Cap
Andy applies the navy and gold stain by hand. Comes with a Jimalax end cap proudly made in the USA.
10. Wooden Lacrosse Stick – Field – Boot Lace – By Traditional Lacrosse
This Wooden Box Lacrosse Stick is made from hickory sourced from the Six Nations in Northern New York. Measuring 42 inches, this stick is ready to use out of the box.
- As noted in the name, this model is made for Box Lacrosse
- Each stick is made by hand at the studio of Traditional Lacrosse
- This is a long standing tradition passed down for hundreds of years
- This model features the very popular Boot Lace Cross Strings
- Due to the massive amount of hand on skills necessary to make one of these pieces we may need a short amount of time to complete your order
Hope this list of the best wooden lacrosse shaft will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125